Welcome!

Welcome and thank you for checking out my new blog!

I've decided it's time to merge all my writing into one place and use it as a platform to invest in thought and creativity while embracing my own (and your own) quirkiness. Rather than write funny stories in one place, serious thoughts in another, and shove notes of interest in here and there, I decided to bring them and myself together into one place where thought and forgetfulness can coincide as one. That is, after all, the way life is.

My goal is to make this platform meaningful. I want you to feel validated. I want you to approach something differently. I want you to see that, at the end of the day, life is actually pretty funny. 

To your left are labels. If you're needing a laugh, click "funny." If you're wanting to invest a few minutes to look at something a bit differently, click on "Seriously Though." The rest are self-explanatory.

To your left is also a place to follow this blog by email. Rather than having to remember the link, each article will be delivered to your inbox.

And what kind of blog would this be if I didn't include Facebook and Twitter? Look to your right to find me there.

One last thing: investing in thought isn't much of an investment if your thoughts are never challenged. I would love to hear your (constructive, positive, non-hateful) comments.

Thank you, again, for checking out my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment